These Mini Banana Splits are the perfect healthy, bite-sized treat!
- 3 Large Bananas
- Melted Chocolate
- Cool Whip or Whip Cream
- Use firm bananas peel and cut into 2-3 inch sections.
- Melt chocolate per package directions. Dip the bottom portion of each banana into the melted chocolate, covering about 1/4 of each piece, then dip it in sprinkles and coat well.
- Set aside and let harden for about 15 minutes.
- Place the whipped topping into a piping bag or plastic bag, and pipe a small dollop onto the top of each banana.
- Place a cherry on top of each banana.
To quickly harden the chocolate, place dipped bananas in the freezer for five minutes.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes