These Fig, Prosciutto and Goat Cheese Appetizers have everything you need in a snack and all the poise of a great starter!
- 1 baguette, sliced
- 2 3-ounce packs of sliced prosciutto
- 1 6-ounce container goat cheese crumbles
- 2 containers of fresh figs
- olive oil
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- Slice 1 baguette into 1/2″ slices.
- Brush both sides with olive oil and toast until lightly browned.
- Remove bread from oven and sprinkle fresh cracked pepper on top.
- Place 3 slices of prosciutto on each plate. Top with crumbled goat cheese and 2-3 cut figs. Add 2-4 slices of toast to each plate and serve.
Serve it with some fresh arugula for a peppery taste and a heartier snack.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes