- 1 baguette, sliced
- 4 ounces of honey goat cheese
- 3/4 tablespoon honey
- 2 6-ounce packages of fresh blackberries
- 6 sprigs of fresh thyme
- Slice baguette into ½’ slices.
- Empty goat cheese into mixing bowl and mix with 3/4 tablespoon of honey.
- Spread cheese and honey mix over each baguette slice.
- Chop thyme into small pieces and sprinkle over crostini.
- Top each crostini with a blackberry and serve.
You could also serve this dip-style, especially if you’re feeding a big crowd and don’t want to assemble all the individual crostini – just layer the crostini toppings in a shallow bowl and serve some toasted baguette slices on the side for dipping.